Monday, March 19, 2012

sick day/currently coveting

Hi, everybody. I'm sickly today and I'm super bummed about it.
Luckily, I was able to enjoy a great, great SXSW weekend before I felt this sick, though. Saw lots of fun faces, ate free food (Japanese hamburgers? yes, please), drank a lot of free alcoholic beverages, walked a lot, but most importantly - we saw a lot of really good bands. My favorite performance by far was Of Monsters and Men, from Iceland. If you haven't heard them, check them out immediately! We were so glad we got to see the show.

Back to my pity party: yes, I'm sick. And I have a doctor's appointment today that I've been dreading for some time, so I'm feeling a little down in the dumps today. So it might not be the best time for a Motivated Monday post. Instead, since it's a pity party, I'm going to link you to a bunch of things I'm currently coveting. That's the opposite of being motivating, right?
Here's a long list of things I want! But I don't want to work for them! I just want them! Whatever, when you're sick you get to do what you want. So here it is, friends.

This pretty & dainty engraved triangle bangle set:

This pink pastel foldover clutch. Look at the zipper!


This modular planter. I love the look, and maybe my cat wouldn't eat succulents? He eats all kinds of other plants, so here's to hoping.

This beautiful barn door as a bathroom door. I mean...really?

This Wilma Bench! Isn't it perfect?

These LuluLemon running shorts. Super comfy.

That's all I've got for now. This is the end of my pity party for myself! The husband is taking me to my doctor's appointment today and has promised to take care of me when we get home afterward.

I hope everyone else is happy & healthy today!
I'll be back on Tuesday or Wednesday with an update on:
-goal #3: go on a girl's weekend trip to a vineyard
&
-goal #13: decorate our "forever home" to reflect both my husband & I perfectly

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for stopping by! your comment means a lot.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS