Wednesday, March 28, 2012

motivated wednesday!

I didn't have a Motivated Monday post this week because I was too excited by the fact that I got to cross off my very first list item. So we're doing a midweek Motivated post, Motivated Wednesday!

motivating me to accomplish #1 on my list: visit santorini, greece with husband
(is there such thing as a greek cocktail? like, a cocktail that you just have to drink while you're in greece? for example...
 mexico: margarita, cuba: mojito, japan: sake, brazil: caipirinha, new orleans: hurricane, greece: ?)



motivating me to accomplish #6 on my list: give birth, and #25: start taking a monthly photo of my children for at least 10 years.
(i can't wait until the husband has his sleeves done and is holding our little tiny. am i the only one who swoons for tattooed men and babies?!)



motivating me to accomplish all my travel goals. #1: santorini, #15, visit barcelona and madrid, spain, #19: visit maui for 5 year anniversary, #23: see northern lights, and #26: take a road trip.
(good lord, maybe i should tone down the travel goals? ha! nevermind.)



motivating me to accomplish #9: plant a thriving vegetable garden
(the source link takes you to an article about the 21 best crops for your edible garden)



motivating me to accomplish #18: ride in a hot air balloon
(even though i'm totally terrified a little tiny bit scared, i really want to!)



motivating me to accomplish #28: learn to tango with my husband
(i know you may not think these shoes have anything to do with tango, but oh. they do. i will wear these while tango-ing to make it super authentic, sassy and latin)



motivating me to accomplish #13: decorate our "forever" home to reflect both my husband and i perfectly.
(this might be a little more "me" than him. i absolutely love super simple, white rooms with pops of color, and grey + yellow is one of my all time favorite color combos. i would love, love to have this as a guest room.)


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that room!! and those shoes oh my! I'd just wear them for the heck of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoes are SO great, aren't they? You're right - why should I need to tango to wear them??

      Delete
  2. I am just dying to go to Greece, it looks AMAZING!

    Don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple giveaway on my blog for a chance to enter a dress!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by! your comment means a lot.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS