Tuesday, November 13, 2012

weekends were made for...











this weekend was filled with art shows, late night movie dates with my man of honor, lazy hair, fluffy friends, and somehow lots of leaves? it seemed like all the leaves fell off of our trees in a 2 hour time period. i also luckily got to fill my weekend seeing some of my oldest friends over a wine-and-pasta-filled dinner. oh, and...scarf weather? i've been asking for it, especially since wearing more scarves was part of my fall to-do list, so i won't complain about how cold my toes were this morning when i woke up.
oh ps. today is my last 1:00-10:00 work day! 

i'll be back later this week with an update on one of my list goals. hint: it has to do with spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for stopping by! your comment means a lot.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS