Wednesday, June 27, 2012

motivated wednesday

since i couldn't seem to catch up last week, i'm attempting to make up for my lack of blogging this time around. 
there's no theme to this motivated wednesday post, just a big photo dump of things that have caught my eye and related back to my 30before30 list somehow. i had fun putting it together, so hope you like it, too!


motivating me to accomplish #14 on my list: start a sunday night supper tradition
fancy ice cubes: 3 ways. perfect for (extremely) hot summer suppers.

&

home-made aguas frescas


motivating me to accomplish #12 on my list: master taking photos the way i picture them in my brain
amazing self portraits taken by an 18 year old. yes, 18.




motivating me to accomplish #13 on my list: decorate our "forever" home to reflect both my husband and i perfectly
this house is absolutely gorgeous and airy...it might fit in better near a lake or beach, but i'll take it in the city!



motivating me to accomplish #9 on my list: plant a thriving vegetable garden
this is perfect for small spaces! i would love to have some basil, mint and cilantro (i put cilantro on everything) a few steps away from my kitchen!


motivating me to accomplish #17 on my list: become crafty
a cute, easy chevron leather cuff. 


motivating me to accomplish #21 on my list: start a regular yoga practice
my bikram yoga classes (that i mentioned here) are going so, so well. my body got used to the heat about 2 classes in, and i can see a huge difference in my flexibility from class to class. although the membership is too expensive (like, $109 a month!), i'm going to figure out a way to keep going to these classes once my Groupons expire.
and these pictures definitely keep the motivation up for me!









No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for stopping by! your comment means a lot.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS