Wednesday, April 11, 2012

motivation

Hi, I'm Ale and I'm the world's worst blogger. It has been a week and a half since my last post.
I'm telling you guys, this 1:00-10:00 shift at work really messes with me sometimes! The days that I DO work that shift, I get a ton of stuff done in the mornings (long runs, grocery store runs, ab workouts, taking care of the yard, reading), but I can't justify typing up a blog because I still feel rushed. So, here I am finally. This week I only worked until 10pm on Monday and Tuesday, so I have these next 3 days with a normal schedule, followed by the weekend. YEP. SO EXCITED.
Anyway, back to me sucking as a blogger.
I couldn't even label my post Motivated Wednesday because I've done that recently and it just makes me feel worse, so let's just go with a simple "motivation", yes?
The Diva Dash that I mentioned in a previous post is next Saturday...yay! And in preparation for the Dash, I've been running 3-4 times a week. Now, let me tell you a little bit about that. I'm an absolutely terrible runner. Terrible. My face resembles a very ripe tomato within minutes of starting my run, and I don't have good form. Lately, my calves have been sore every day, my ass is sore, my iPhone arm band is completely drenched on a regular basis and my pedicures don't last long. AND IT'S AWESOME. I feel really good, full of energy and honestly, pretty proud of myself for keeping it up.
So, let's celebrate me feeling awesome by looking at spring & summer clothes that are motivating me to keep up this thing called healthy living, yes?
Yes.


There are few items of clothing that I love more than racerback tanks. I've got a bunch of them - they make your back look so pretty and I love a shirt that helps me show off my husband-dedicated tattoo that runs across my shoulders!


Springy dress + belted cardigan. Gimme.


Must. Find. More. Colored. Denim.
Also, must find out how to make it look cute when my shirt is slightly tucked in like that. I always look ridiculous.


I want this black top in my life. I also want the $198 that it would cost to buy this top.


There are some seriously nice legs needed to wear this little dress.




I want you guys to know that I couldn't even get myself to take a shower after my run because I was too tired to stand up in the shower. So I'm typing up this post in some nice, sweaty running gear with a bright red face, while still panting heavily and craving a huge bowl of pasta.
Enjoy that vision.






No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for stopping by! your comment means a lot.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS