Friday, April 27, 2012

super quick update on my reading list

So far, so good on goal #11 you guys!
I've added 2 more books to my 2012 reading list that I had written down several months ago and shoved in my desk drawer at work. Luckily I was doing a very necessary cleaning of that drawer today and came across my scribbled down titles: Blood, Bones & Butter and Bringing up Bebe. Have you guys heard about that second book around the blogosphere? Some might say it's controversial, but I think it makes perfect sense. It's basically about why women (and men) should raise babies the way French parents do. Where the parents dictate the in-and-outs of every day and dominate conversations and schedules instead of letting children do that. And sure, I realize that it's not only French men and women who raise their children this way. I was pretty much raised that way and I am in no way French. Either way, it sounds pretty interesting and I'm intrigued, so I'll let you all know how it is. Click the titles for more info, below are some of the covers for your viewing pleasure.

(Oh and I finished reading Unorthodox a few weeks ago and just hadn't updated the list yet. So I'm 5 books in and not in May yet, which means I'm ahead of schedule!)

12.







No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for stopping by! your comment means a lot.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS