Tuesday, September 11, 2012

images that inspire: {greece}

#1 on my 30before30 list is to go to greece...i've wanted to go for as long as i can remember, and my jealousy spiked a little bit when my dad sent me a text saying he was in athens. (he's known that ever since i went to italy a few years ago, i checked that off and my sights immediately moved to greece.) and then when i saw traveling mama's beautiful posts on greece, well. that was it. i just had to put together an "images that inspire" post dedicated to it.
because we all need 9 more reasons to go to greece.
right.





















1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9


where have you been dreaming of visiting ever since you were little?



4 comments:

  1. My Grandpa is Greek so it's part of my heritage, and many of my family members have been there. I fully expect to someday. I hear it is gorgeous! Lately, though, I've really been wanting to tour the UK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to tour the uk too! i pretty much wouldn't turn down any trip though ;)
      -ale

      Delete
  2. Greece is lovely, I've visited a few of the islands and they were gorgeous. I would love to visit Italy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do you have a 'favorite' island, one that i should definitely visit when we plan our trip??
      italy is absolutely beautiful. expensive! but beautiful.
      -ale

      Delete

thank you so much for stopping by! your comment means a lot.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS