Wednesday, February 29, 2012

brief hiatus

I'll be taking a brief hiatus from posting for the rest of the week, since the husband and I will be in New Orleans until Sunday afternoon! I'll be sure to have a draft of a Motivated Monday post ready to go on Monday morning though. I leave for Cleveland (for work) right after we get back from our anniversary trip, which means posting might be a bit slow.
So for now, in honor of my anniversary and my awesome, super cute husband, I'll leave you with this true tid bit on gentlemen:



And some of the things I'm hoping to see in NOLA:


And of course I'll be working on #12 on my 30before30 list, master taking photos the way I picture them in my brain.
I hope everyone has a great week & weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for stopping by! your comment means a lot.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS