Tuesday, February 14, 2012

guest post: 30before30 list

I have a very special guest post for you today. This inspiring 30before30 list belongs to none other than my amazing Man of Honor at my wedding: Frankie Galindo. Frankie is easily one of my most favorite people in the world and he put together this here list for you all to see. This is a list very close to my heart, as it contains a lot of travel goals. We've already discussed the fact that Frankie will probably be involved in 90% of the travel goals on my list, because he's part of the family! So I've invited myself along on his travel, too.
Without further ado, I present to you the Great Galindo List!


1. to travel to europe
2. to scuba dive with whales
3. to travel to easter island
4. decide if i want to go to grad school
5. make $70,000 or more in a year
6. get my own apartment
7. pay off my school loans
8. go to tokyo
9. travel to the southern tip of africa
10. go to california
11. go to new york
12. move to a new city
13. get a job as an E! news correspondent
14. go to alaska
15. climb up the corporate ladder at Aetna
16. figure out what i really want out of my life
17. learn to play moonlight sonata on the piano
18. start a fashion website for festival wears
19. decide by 30 if i want to move back to my hometown
20. own a piece of land that is in my name
21. go to crater lake national park in oregon
22. travel to australia
23. help my parents remodel their home
24. reach my goal weight
25. go for a weekend in napa valley
26. help save sloths in costa rica for a month
27. write the book.
28. go back to hawaii
29. get that feeling back; the feeling you get when you know you are doing something important
30. start the adoption process when i turn 30.

Give Frankie some motivation in the comments! I absolutely love, love his list. Number 29 is what this blog is all about, yes?

(see my original 30before30 list here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for stopping by! your comment means a lot.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS